COVID-19 Session Policy
– You cannot attend the session if you have been in contact, or exposed to someone, with COVID-19 or a suspected COVID-19 case in the last 14 days.
– Have been asked to isolate by a Test, Track and Protect service.
– Have a new continuous cough.
– Have a high temperature.
– Have a loss of or change to your normal sense of smell of taste (anosmia).
– Active participants should arrive changed and ready to take part.
– A register of participants (and Contact Details if not already got) will be taken at each session to comply with Track and Trace guidelines
– All equipment provided by Stalybridge Celtic Foundation will have been cleaned prior to play.
– Social distancing must be adhered to in breaks of play.
– Hand Sanitiser must be used in breaks of play.
– Players must not Spit and should avoid shouting or raising their voices, when facing each other.
– Do not share drink bottles.
– Do not shake hands after Matches.
– Do not celebrate a goal with other players on the team.
- Goal Keepers to wear their own gloves.
– Hands should be washed at the earliest opportunity. Hand Sanitiser is available at every session.
– All equipment to be cleaned.
– Players to take home their Bib to be washed and returned the next week.
– Exit to the left of the pitch to allow the booking after the session to queue to get in on the right.
– Session Fee payments will be cashless. Payments can be made each week or four weekly direct to Stalybridge Celtic Foundation. Don’t worry if you miss a session, the fee will carry over.
PLEASE REMEMBER TO PUT YOUR NAME ON THE TRANSACTION TO US.
Account Number: 14238532 Sort Code: 09-01-29
Policy created: 31st August 2020
To be reviewed: 30th September 2020